Sunday, August 8, 2010

Laurel Tree

Laurel tree, oil on card, 10 x 12.1 cm

A day of extraordinary beauty, one of those days that is so beautiful that one feels slightly sad.

*

My picture is similiar in feel to 18th century sketches. I feel that this size is about right for me: smaller is painful, cramped, larger and one loses speed.

*

When I think of Laurel trees I think of the beautiful painting by Pollaiuolo in London's National Gallery, Apollo and Daphne, quite a bizarre little picture.

*

Buying Work from this site

Most of the pictures on this site are available for purchase.

The small recent pictures (labelled "pochades") are currently priced at 100 Brazillian Reals (57 US $, 43 Euros or 36 UK pounds), and therefore represent excellent value for collectors.


Packing

Packing is usually 10 Reals for up to 5 pochades. (5.70 US$, 4.30 Euros, 3.60 UK pounds)

Postage

Fast postal rate is 60 Reals (up to 2 weeks) (34.13 US $, 25, 67 Euros, 21.38 UK pounds)

Cheap and slow is 15 Reals (takes up to a month) (8.53 US$, 6.42 Euros, 5.35 UK pounds)

I reccomend the fast rate of postage.


No comments:

Post a Comment