Thursday, November 11, 2010

Five paintings from Malta

The next few posts will feature paintings from a recent trip to Malta and Italy. All were painted plein air on a more or less one or two- a- day basis.

Five paintings from Malta, with coins for scale.

I had wished to post these images while travelling, but this prove difficult because the internet cafes often disable the USB connextions to their computers, making it impossible to download images.

Clearly, for future trips I shall have to consider taking along a little laptop- not something I'm keen on doing because of the additional weight and bother. 

*

The trip began badly, I was down with flu much of the time, so I just managed a couple of interiors, and  views from the balcony of the flat in Marsaxlokk, including these:

Marsaxlokk, Interior with woman with a "bowl" haircut, oil on card, 14 x 10 cm

Marsaxlokk harbour, oil on card, 12.5 x 9.5 cm


*
Tomorrow I shall post some pictures from Syracuse, Sicily.

No comments:

Post a Comment