Thursday, November 17, 2011

Houses on the way the Joaquina beach; December Santa Catarina Road trip

Houses on the way the Joaquina beach, oil on card, 14.1 / 10.4 cm  SOLD

Painted some weeks ago: I don't know why, but I didn't feel great about it at the time, partly because I had some problems getting a decent photo.

*

I'm gearing myself up for a great December Santa Catarina road trip- from Florianopolis to the west and back. A week spend driving (very slowly as I dont like driving for much more than 200 miles a day), stopping here and there for painting and to streach my legs. Then all the way back.

I think to drive to Sao Miguel do Oeste via Lages, Curitibanos, Concordia  and Chapecó, and to return through São Lourenço, Caçador, Santa Cecilia, Rio do Sul and Timbo. But none of this is set in stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment