Monday, November 9, 2015

Society of Scottish Artists, Open Exhibition 2015, acceptance


*


 Sidi Ifni, roofs, oil on card, 12.2 x 15.5 cm




A view from the Necropolis, Glasgow, oil on card, 13 x 18 cm






Both my submissions to the Annual Open were accepted. 

 Last year my submissions were rejected, and in the year previous to that accepted. I cannot for the life of me find any logic behind their acceptance or rejection.

It is nice, nonetheless, to be an (albeit tiny) part of the Scottish art world this December.





*

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Likewise, I was shortlisted for the RSA this year, not even shortlisted for the SSA. Maybe they have the show themes in mind. Who knows?! Anyway, congratulations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, who knows? I am waiting to see what Visual Arts Scotland think of my submissions to their final year show.

      Well done too!

      Delete