Tuesday, November 15, 2016

PRE-CHRISTMAS SALE OF POCHADES

*



PRE-CHRISTMAS SALE OF POCHADES



The pochades here are all for sale at 75 UK pounds each, a reduction of over 30%, in time for Christmas. Being small, they make excellent gifts.  

Today`s selection of pochades is from 2010 to 2013, the first years of my working in such a format. They were all painted plein-air.

 It includes mainly work from Santa Catarina, though there is also a delicate painting from Pompeii, in Italy.




 Trees on the heath- homage to Nick Drake, oil on card, 135 x 8.2 cm, 2010





Pompeii - near the Amphitheatre, oil on card, 12.1 x 9.5 cm, 2010






 A view from Itaiopolis, oil on card,12 x 9.8 cm, 2011



I recall the trips I made only a few years ago to the interior if Santa Catarina with some nostalgia, though if I focus my mind I recall that they were in fact tiring and quite lonely.  But I gained a sense of the state as a place of earnest growth and considerable natural beauty, and friendly, uncomplicated people.





 A community in a mountain valley, Urubici, oil on card, 94 x 6.6 cm, 2011





 Beiramar XXI, Session 9, 6pm, oil on card, 12 x 9 cm, 2013





 Entrance Kiosk, Florianopolis, oil on card, 95 x 13.5 cm, 2010






A community near Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, oil on card, 13 x 10.9 cm, 2011



*

Payment and postage


Payment is by direct transfer or cheque to  my UK or Brazilian bank accounts, or via Paypal.

 Postage costs an additional 15 pounds for up to four items.

 Allow up to 21 days for pictures to arrive, though often they come within 10 days.

*

 Please contact me with any queries: Tadeusz598@yahoo.co.uk

 ...or call me on 0055 48 9967 3041. I am on Whatsup.



*

No comments:

Post a Comment