Friday, December 2, 2016

Pre-Christmas Sale selection

 *



Today's pre-Christmas Sale selection begins with three still lives, then four Catarinense pictures.



These still lives are very difficult to get right: this is partly due to the context in which they are made. When you're painting outside your session is limited by changes in atmospheric conditions; inside, your session is longer and allows reign to any dissatisfaction. 

Notions of speed, completeness, spontaneity and instinct are central to the working processes I've developed over the years, and if travel paintings produced in  transience develop one aspect of this, then still life develops another.

The year is coming to a close: tomorrow I host a little pop-up exhibition of my pictures up in the north of the island. I shall try to do a little Santa Catarina trip before the year ends: I didn't travel as much I would have liked this year, and I feel seedy as a result. 






Two shoes having a conversation, oil on card, 13.5 x 14.5 cm, 2013







The bowl and the spoon, oil on card, 12 x 12 cm, 2016







Pots on the stove, oil on card, 14 x 11.5, 2013



*

Sale prices

The pochades on this site are currently on sale at a price of 70 UK pounds each- a reduction of over 30%.

Payment and postage


Payment is by direct transfer or cheque to  my UK or Brazilian bank accounts, or via Paypal.

 Postage costs an additional 15 pounds for up to four items.

 Allow up to 21 days for pictures to arrive, though often they come within 10 days.

*

 Please contact me with any queries: Tadeusz598@yahoo.co.uk

 ...or call me on 0055 48 9967 3041. I am on Whatsup.

*





 Hamlet on the way to Russia, oil on card, 15 x 18 cm, 2016







 Mocambique, woods, oil on card, 12.5 x 12.5 cm, 2016






 Little tree, oil on card, 13.5 x 11.7 cm, 2016






Alfredo Wagner, buildings on a hillside, 13.5 x 14.5 cm, 2016







*

No comments:

Post a Comment