Monday, April 3, 2017

A visit to northern Peru- part three- Banos del Inca, Cajamarca


 *


I took the bus up into he Andes to Cajamarca. But because of Carnaval I couldn't find a place in the centre at first so I stayed down in a resort called Banos del Inca, notable for hot springs and soft hills. 

I worked quite happily and this set of pictures is very good, I think, often much influenced by Cezanne.





 A hill, Banos del Inca, Cajamarca, oil on card, 15.5 x 17.2 cm






 A hillside, Banos del Inca, Cajamarca, oil on card, 15.7 x 17 cm






A bridge, Banos del Inca, Cajamarca, oil on card, 13.5 x 17 cm








 A view towards a river, Banos del Inca, Cajamarca, oil on card, 15.5 x 17.2 cm







 Street before Carnival, Banos del Inca, Cajamarca, oil on card, 14 x 16 cm








Somewhere near Banos del Inca, Cajamarca, oil on card, 13 x 16 cm






*


No comments:

Post a Comment