From top: row 1- Malta; row 2- Sicily (Syracuse and Taormina); row 3- Sicily (Catania); row 4- Naples and Pompeii; row 5- Rome.
Plein air paintings from recent travels, all oil on card. I've included sunglasses and my paint box for scale.
For more detailed descriptions, please see individual pictures, which I shall put online over the next few days.
*
All these paintings are for sale, at 100 Brazillian Reals- or current US$, Euros or Sterling equivalent (as I write, 100 Reals converts to 59 US Dollars, 43 Euros or 37 GB pounds).Payment is by cheque or SWIFT or direct transfer from a UK or Brazillian Bank. These prices do not include postage and packing/handling.
All paintings described as "pochades" or "postcards" are priced as above (100 Brazillian Reals or equivalent)
These prices are deliberately low because I am keen to make my work available to those on ordinary salaries and to people who are normally excluded from the pleasure of owning original artworks for reasons of price.

.jpg)
bom trabalho Tadeusz!!Depois quero ver as pinturas separadamente!
ReplyDeleteObrigado Larissa, vou por online logo.
ReplyDeleteUm abraço...
Tadeusz