Thanks AK and KO (did you know Oscar Kokoshka signed his pictures with "OK"?) I think the picture has perhaps been priced a little on the low side, alas! But then it is more certain to sell, and I really could do with a little extra dosh as I have to pay for some great long trips coming up to Uruguay and NY.
I studied painting at Edinburgh University and Edinburgh College of Art in the 80`s. In 2002 Tadeusz won the Dedalo Award and, in 2016, the Anne Redpath Painting Award for a painting exhibited at the Royal Scottish Academy.
WOW! Way to go!! Will you have a chance to see it on the walls? (Put a whacking great price tag on it ;-))
ReplyDeletethis is amazing! the colors are very pleasing to the eye.
ReplyDeleteThanks AK and KO (did you know Oscar Kokoshka signed his pictures with "OK"?) I think the picture has perhaps been priced a little on the low side, alas! But then it is more certain to sell, and I really could do with a little extra dosh as I have to pay for some great long trips coming up to Uruguay and NY.
ReplyDelete*
And thanks Chunbum, I like it too!
TD