This is a possible pre-selection for a pop-up show up in Rio Vermelho, at a friend`s house, on the 18th.
It`s important to show work, if only to give oneself a notion of what one has acheived. I`m going to be showing some pictures from this year- a selection of about forty altogether- and I`ll include work from Bolivia and London, though mainly they`ll be from Brazil.
I`m fairly happy about the general standard- inevitably, there are repetitions and the odd dud, but I managed to maintain a fair momentum across the months, and after selection the display should be reasonably good.
*
To buy work, please email me: Tadeusz5@hotmail.co.uk
All the pochades cost 120 pounds sterling plus 20 pounds post and packing (this covers up to five pochades). I accept the equivalent in other major currencies.
Pictures take up to 21 days to arrive.
*

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment