*
Lima, Rimac, Santo Liberato, oil on card, 19.5 x 25.5 cm available
Lima, the park near the Art Museum, oil on card, 21 x 24 cm SOLD
Lima, Rimac, street, oil on card, 19 x 25 cm - unavailable
Lima is full of great architecture. It`s filthy and everywhere stinks. The light is often hazy, poor for painting. But it`s fascinating to wander around.
This painting trip was a great success with many fine paintings. I`m always dubious about saying such things in case I jinx myself.
I wasn't intending to come here. I was planning on going to Ecuador. But because they need Yellow Fever Certification to enter Ecuador from a tropical country, and I didn't have this, I couldn`t board the flight to Quito.
Luckily I had a b-plan, the the b-plan was southern Peru- Arequipa and the mountains there.
*
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment