*
Cherry tomatoes in a bowl, oil on card, 15.3 x 13.1 cm
New apartment
It is only mid-November but, thanks to the wickedness of Christmas prmotions, I already feel that the year is ending. This is the first picture from my new apartment. The new apartment is not far from the old, but has a somewhat different atmosphere- more urban, cleaner, brighter. The picture is a continuation of the simple still lives to which I return from time to time.
This colourless style serves to cleanse my mind. I did once consider doing a trip and only using black and white, but ultimately desisted, concluding that a month of it would become quite tiresome.
The disturbance and expense caused by moving means I have yet to finalise plans and book tickets for my January trip, something I hope to put in order this week.
*
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment