Wednesday, August 3, 2022

A little drive south: Urussanga

 *

 Urussanga

 

 

 
Urussanga, Rua Pref. Lucas Bez Batti - availabble
 oil on card, 24 x 28.3 cm

 

 
 

 
Urussanga, Rua Pref. Lucas Bez Batti- detail

 

 

 

Urussanga, Avenue, Praça Anita Garibaldi
 oil on card, 22 x 24.3 cm - unavailable




 
Urussanga, Avenue, Praça Anita Garibaldi- detail
 




Urussanga is one of those well-maintained interior towns that you don't hear much about. It's got some lovely old (for Brazil) architecture and feels very safe. It's friendly.

The day became overcast. I like empty urban spaces and I like a certain dream-style city art- as in Sironi and the city paintings of Whistler. 

Hence:



 
Urussanga, R. Pref. Jacinto de Brida, oil on card, 29.7 x 27.5 cm - unavailable
 

 

 

 
Urussanga, R. Pref. Jacinto de Brida- detail

 

 

 *

 

Getting out of Florianopolis was very good for me, and I'll try to do some other road trips in the next months -  it's so costly at the moment to fly anywhere that this is the best way to give me the change of scene that I need for inspiration.

 

*

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment