Wednesday, June 17, 2026

Getting ready for Clashnettie Arts Residency

*


The Residency is for the whole of July 

 My equipment perhaps looks old and messy but the paints are all great quality and my tools are tested and thoroughly dependable. 

I wouldn`t recommend travelling with flashy stuff. Even if you don`t get robbed, you`ll attract attention or become nervous about about losing it.


Paints, Liquin, linseed oil


Easel


Card palettes

I`ve been using these cards for years. 
They are light, cost nothing and can be discarded if they get too thick with paint


Boards, brushes, cloths


Carriers

These are used to transport wet pictures


I`ve decided for the residency to paint small about A5. 

I`m getting the cards together, priming them and preparing carriers.

I am weather dependent. So far the weather this summer has been very wet. I do hope it improves in July.

I think perhaps of making Clashnettie videos, but I`m not sure. It will depend how I feel when I get there.


*

No comments:

Post a Comment