Distant view of Kensington Palace, oil on card, about 10 x 11 cm NOT FOR SALE
I love this side of London, it's spacious, clean and elegant. I love the way it slopes down to the river. It feels calm and orderly. I stayed with my beautiful friends Lise and Felix in Notting Hill Gate: the weather was perfect.
If these pictures are popular and there is clearly a market, then I should like to return to London to do a larger run.
I always think that I am in "Whsitler territory" when I wander down to Chelsea.
Kensington Palace from near the Pond, oil on card, 10 x 12 cm SOLD
Battersea Bridge, oil on card, 10 x 12 cm AVAILABLE
St Columba's Church, Chelsea, oil on card, 10 x 12 cm AVAILABLE
Campden Hill Gardens, Notting Hill, oil on Card, 10 x 12 cm - discarded
Four of these pochades in their little carriers
*
*






.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment