Tuesday, September 24, 2019

British trip, 2019

*


In the grounds of Canterbury Cathedral




I went all over, from London to Canterbury to Aberdeen to Glasgow to Oban then Edinburgh and London.  

I didn`t do much painting either because of the weather or because I was involved with the Exhibition at Gallery 5595, in Edinburgh, or socialising.

My trip to Oban was a foolish. I knew that it rained heavily there, but I ignored this because the place offers such glorious scenic variety. In future, when visiting people in Scotland, I'll also get a cheap flight to Spain, thus ensuring some days solid painting.

But there are nice paintings from  Aberdeenshire, Oban, Glasgow, and London.

The exhibition was a success and I will publish photos over the next few days.

 I also enjoyed seeing British art collections, and special exhibitions and meeting people I hadn`t seen for ages. 


*



No comments:

Post a Comment